Friday, July 30, 2010

My First Blog Hop With Some WICKED COOL Projects


Hi everyone!  I am so excited to be in a blog hop!  I hope that you have a chance to hop along and see some really cool projects.  Everyone involved in this hop is from Team Chic n' Scratch and we have all created cards or other items using a new stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog! (If you still need a catalog, send me an email.  If you purchase one you will get a free stamp and Stampin' Spot!)

Please hop over and check out the previous blog Danielle and the next blog: Tracie

Now here is a closer look at my projects. I just couldn't wait to use the new set:  Wicked Cool.  Here is a pic of that set.  I really like using the clear mount stamps.  This set is $14.95 for the clear mount and $19.95 for the wood mount. 

For the first card I used the bats as a small background and then I used my marker on one single bat to stamp beside the Spooky sentiment. I used my paper piercer and mat pack to make the holes under the Spooky. 

































For the second card I embossed the spider webs with black craft ink and I cut apart the stamped sentiment then I popped them up.  Here is a closer look at that:

For my last project using this new set I made this cute little treat bag!  I, of course, had to use my owl punch somewhere! I will post a tutorial on this treat bag on Monday.  Please stop back! :)

  • Card stock colors are:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White

  • Ink Colors:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive Craft ink in Basic Black

  • Embossing Powder and heat gun

  • Paper Piercer and Mat Pack

  • Textured Impressions Embossing Folders in Square Lattice and Perfect Polka Dots

  • Bigz Clear Die in Scallop Square

  • Punch:  Two step Owl Extra large

  • Ribbon is 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you can hop along on this blog hop.  Have a crafty weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! I love your projects! That treat bag is adorable. I need to get that owl punch immediately! :) ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    Awesome projects.

    Zaheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! Great JOB!!! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects turned out fantastic.... they are def wicked cool! :) I love the colors and the whole look. You are so creative my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! i can't decide which i like the best :)

    i'm now following you from sc

    http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These projects are very impressive! I can't wait until I can start using my Halloween cartridge...working on some other projects first.

    If you get a chance, please come take a peek.
    Georgiana

    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, Wendy, I love your Halloween projects! I'm still waiting to see the cart in any of our stores, I'd love to have it if I can ever find it.

    Again, my friend, great projects -- great job!

    ReplyDelete