Sunday, July 4, 2010

Because I Care Quilt Card



Okay who am I kidding?! I cannot stop making these. I hope I am not boring you all! :) I did a quick video on this one and the recipe follows. This set is a hostess level 1 set and it is really a nice one!



  • Pattern Paper: GCD Paris Nights
  • Cardstock is Stampin' Up! Basic Black
  • Big Shot with the Top Note Die
  • Circle Punch
  • Scallop Circle Punch
  • Black Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Because I Care Stampin' Up! Level 1 Hostess Set
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free contact me with any questions.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Hopefully you are having a good 4th of July. I can never get tired of these cards, in fact I want to see more :)
    I absolutely love them.
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it in the black. I did a bunch of these this past weekend and they were so much fun. Thanks for the insperation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards...love your blog! Just became a follower & would love for you to become one of mine. I just came from the thread on Stampin' Connection. What an awesome idea, huh!

    ReplyDelete