Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Quilt Square Card



Hello! I know I have to stop with these quilt cards! I am just having so much fun!! Here is the new one that I made for my cousin who just had a beautiful baby boy! (Congrats Jennifer and A.J!). Here is a video for that card and the recipe follows.



Cardstock is Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Pattern Paper is My Mind's Eye
Big Shot
Fox and Friends Stamp Set
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Extra Lg. Scallop Circle
1 3/4" Circle Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Ribbon is Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Have a great day!!



Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I love these quilted cards, but this one has got to be my favorite. I absolutely love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing, and for the video.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should keep making your quilt cards!! They are so super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt cards are just AMAZING!!! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I never thought about making one with the square die! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card.

    now following you from
    www.papercreationsbykaren.blogsppot.com

    ReplyDelete